Current Career Opportunities at Direct Target Promotions.
Please select job title to view and apply
Graphic Design Intern
- Creation of new ads.
- Changes to existing ads.
- Proofing of ads for spelling and graphic errors, content accuracy (i.e. client’s phone number and website works)
- Coordinating – following up with clients to get approvals or changes.
- Assist with production.
- Mailing samples (preparing the samples to be mailed out).
- Comfortable using Mac OS X.
- Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat).
- Ability to multi-task / Attention to detail.
- An exciting career exists for an advertising sales rep for our Direct Mail Magazines located in the GTA.
- Direct Target Promotions is always looking for new energetic, enthusiastic sales reps and partners.
- As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for representing the service and product to assigned business throughout the GTA. Some travel is required.
- Post Secondary education an asset
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications preferred but not necessary.
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous sales experience in advertising an asset.
- Ability to work under deadlines and in an unsupervised environment.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and presentation skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity with plenty of room for growth, and advancement, and an excellent remuneration package.